RBT 3-D SLR Camera X2II
All camera features which you are used can be offered for the 3-D photography now. The RBT 3D SLR camera X2II is an excellent base for creative 3-D photography.
We are offering various models:
A: lens spacing 65 mm, format 24x33 mm, a roll of 36 exp. will deliver 20 stereo pairs.
B: lens spacing 75 mm, full format 24x36 mm, a roll of 36 exp. will deliver 18 stereo pairs.
C: lens spacing 65 mm, full format 24x36 mm, a roll of 36 exp. will deliver 13 stereo pairs.
All models are equipped with the following features:
Automatic or manual exposure control
- Due to its time-automatic the RBT 3D X2II offers perfect exposures and simple handling.
Exposure Compensation and automatic exposure increments
- The camera allows to make automatic exposure increments. When the shutter release is actuated, the camera automatically makes three different exposures in sequence (EV +0,5 and -0,5). In specific cases you may compensate the exposure in both directions1/3 EV steps to max. 4 EV.
Two exposures in sequence
- Activating the self-timer in the continous mode, the camera will make two exposures in sequence. If you wish to make exposure series, the shutter release button must be kept activated.
Intelligent storage of measuring value
- For extreme light conditions the camera offers the storage of the measuring value.
- By using this function both exposures for a 3-D exposure can be exposed in sequence, if the camera is moved for a smaller or greater stereo base.
Complete LCD-inform. display
- All information is displayed on the LCD-display
- Option to compensate the build-in exposure meter by using a potentiometer
- A spirit level in the left viewfinder